Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sharia Law "No Go Zones" in Dearborne Michigan, USA.

No comment necessary...

From: Aurore A.:

No Go Zones in Michigan, Sharia Law is Here....
 
Where I live here in Michigan we have a very big Muslim Arabic community
in Dearborn, I think the biggest in the country.
They live in a vacuum-sort of like the Amish-even the public schools in Dearborn celebrate Muslim holidays like Eid and Ramadan...they seldom mix with "non-believers"
and the city of Dearborn is very segregated sexually-
During the day you see lots of women and children walking together completely covered-sometimes even their eyes covered- at night you have male "only" hookah bars-Alive and flourishing and very rich Muslim men frequenting nightly "fun places" and lots of blond scantily clad American women roaming the streets....
During the day, you can hear the prayers on loud speakers,
It is to me a very schizophrenic area...
The population of Dearborn is probably about 60% Muslim.....
It is not a friendly place to people who are not Muslim either- I like the food and restaurants but I am always treated very rude and was even questioned by a waiter as to why I was eating with my two children-and also nine months pregnant without my "husband"...
So, it is pretty much like entering another world...There are also a group of Muslims that are suing most of the fitness clubs to create separate facilities for Muslim women to work out so that men won't see them...
There is a growing animosity here towards them-many people are finding that they are very aggressive politically and are infringing on secular rights....
My problem is that many of these men have an appetite for young girls-
and that it is not addressed by anyone politically-perhaps for fear of being Islamophobic-
Any other person in the States would be jailed or considered a sex offender or pedophile - but for all the illegal stuff that goes on in Dearborn- you don't hear about the forced marriages, "honor killings"- people get out of the country very easily....etc..
I don't know-many people think it is very fishy....
My Muslim friend has a special bank- where she pays no interest, and also a special Muslim CPA- and has gone 12 years without ever paying taxes on her successful restaurant business....
So, I don't get it...
And I know all religions are guilty of repressing women-but it is amazing how the Muslim's exist in a bubble and from what I witnessed they keep in the bubble with brainwashing about "infidels" and severe sex gender shaming tactics...
My belief is, if I was born a Muslim girl in Dearborn- I wouldn't have a chance-
It is pretty much under Sharia law and ruled by the religious police...

Comments:
Dearbornunderground.blogspot.com

Check it out
 
Post a Comment



<< Home



-----------------------------------------------------
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. [Ref. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml]

If you find this material of value, please donate to OBRL: http://www.orgonelab.org/donation

Or, purchase books on related subjects from our on-line bookstore: http://www.naturalenergyworks.net

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?