ANNOUNCING (Once Again!)
CONFERENCE ON NEW RESEARCH IN ORGONOMY
1-2 August, Saturday-Sunday, Summer 2009
A Scientific Conference, Open to the General Public
Hosted by OBRL (Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory)
Greensprings Center near Ashland, Oregon, USA.
More details below, and at the Conference Website (including photos)
Also at the Conference Website:
CALL FOR PAPERS
Now is a good time to register.
August 1st. Saturday
Section I: Introduction to the Discoveries of Wilhelm Reich
* Reich's discoveries on human sexuality - Tom DiFerdinando
* The Mass Psychology of Fascism: Origins of Violence - speaker to be announced
* Bions and Cancer Biopathy - Richard Blasband, MD
* Discovery of the Orgone Energy and Accumulator - speaker to be announced
* Orgone Physics & Oranur Experiment - James DeMeo
* Atmospheric Orgone Energy, and Cloudbusting - James DeMeo, PhD and Roberto Maglione MSC, BPharm.
* Reichs Last Years - The FDA Assault, Contact with Space - speaker to be announced
* VIDEO: Man's Right to Know (produced by Kevin Hinchey)
August 2nd, Sunday
Section II: New Research in Orgonomy
(Additional Presentations Forthcoming, to be announced soon)
* On the Effect of a Cosmic Energy on Chemical Systems - Roberto Maglione, MSc, BPharm. (Italy) and Diego Serena, BPharm (Italy)
* Research Progress Report: Thermal Anomaly in the Orgone Accumulator, and Orgone-Charged Radiation Detectors - James DeMeo, Ph.D. (USA)
* Saharasia Since 1900: Contemporary Demographic Data on Sexuality, Child-Treatment, Women's Status and Social Freedoms Matches the Cross-Cultural Data, with a note on Modern Islamic Empire and Terrorism - James DeMeo, Ph.D. (USA)
* Mass-free Energy and Paranormal Phenomena - Richard Blasband, MD (USA)
* CORE Report, 2008: Analysis of a Small-Scale, Experimental Cloudbusting Operation to End the Drought in the Southeast USA - Tom DiFerdinando
* Acute Armor and the Facade: An Orgone-Energetic Investigation into Psychological Tension - Tom DiFerdinando
* Personal Experiences with the Orgone Energy Accumulator and Reich Blood Test in a Clinical Practice - Armando Vecchietti (Italy)
* Ending Round-Table Discussion, all speakers with audience participation
Audience Participation and Round-Table Discussion Each presenter will have time to respond to questions from the audience. A Round-Table Discussion will also occur, among Conference Presenters on special topics of interest (to be announced), towards the end of the last day of the Conference.
Fees: $90 for the full Conference. Registered students & children under 18 half-price, under the age of 8 free. Babies in arms welcome. Make your payment on-line, or by post, e-mail or telephone. Registration is confirmed by full payment in advance. Late registration or at-the-door accepted only if places are still available. Let us know now if you plan to attend, but pay later on, and we can tentatively hold a spot for you.
Lodging & Food: Available at local holiday accommodations in or close to Ashland. You must make your own arrangements for a place to stay at one of the nearby Inns or Motels, or down in Ashland. For local lodging see here:
Lunch at the Conference is not included, but a coffee-tea service will be provided. Plan to bring a sack-lunch for eating under the trees with the wild deer and chipmunks, as local restaurants cannot handle our numbers.
Language: All presentations will be in English. OBRL will make videos of the conference for archive. Private recording or videotaping is not permitted.
Please contact OBRL with your plans for attending the New Research in Orgonomy Conference, at info(at)orgonelab.org
Spam-reduction: replace the "(at)" with "@" in your email.
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE YOUR OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Getting There: See the information given in the "Lodging" weblink above.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE EVENTS
Friday Evening Open House and Social: OBRL will be open for an informal social chat and get-together from around 6 PM to 9 PM the Friday before the Conference (July 31st). You are welcome to come and meet others attending or speaking, and who arrive early. Coffee-tea service with light snacks will be provided.
Weekend Night Events: For Saturday and Sunday nights, and weather permitting, we may open the OBRL Rooftop Observatory for telescopic observation for Conference guests. The OBRL Orgone Energy Darkroom may also be open for having a look and sitting.
Demonstrations of Apparatus: On the first day of the Conference, during breaks and off-periods, a few laboratory demonstrations will be presented. The OBRL laboratory will be opened up, along with the Orgone Energy Darkroom, allowing people to sit inside, to feel the orgone radiation effects, which are particularly strong at this high-altitude location. Weather permitting, the flowing horizontal motion of the orgone energy in the atmosphere may also be possible using our large "battleship binoculars". Also a demonstration of the Experimental Life-Energy Meter will be made, and possibly also the blue-glowing bions in the microscope. Time permitting, we will try to do as many of these demonstrations as possible, so that even for "old time hands" to orgonomy, the events will be refreshing and interesting.
Optional Monday Field Trip to Crater Lake: One of the favorite field-trips in the area is the drive and visit to nearby Crater Lake National Park. It takes about 1.5 hour to drive to the lake, through the beautiful Oregon mountains and back-country forests, with a few refreshing stops. Once there, we take some time to visit the main overlooks and park gift-shops, get a lunch, and then take the Rim Drive around the lake, which typically has the bluest waters in the world. It will "knock your eyes out"! (not literally) We then return home, arriving back at the OBRL Center usually around 7 PM. This event is a fully optional and privately-organized thing, only possible by volunteer car-pooling of those who have attended the Conference and who have a car and want to make the trip themselves, taking others with them as their guests. So we cannot 100% guarantee this will happen, but so far every year we have managed to do it, without leaving anyone behind. More information will be available on Sunday afternoon during the Conference.
OBRL Bookstore: All of the books and instruments offered through the OBRL catalog will be available for direct examination and purchase during the off-times of this Conference. We suggest to review the offerings through the on-line catalog, and make up your list in advance. Or, you can make up a list of what you want, place your order on-line, pay for the items when you pick them up during the conference and save on the shipping charges. See here:
More details at the Conference Website (including photos)
Thanks very much, and please responsibly circulate and repost this Announcement to your friends and professional contacts.