British people especially, these articles detail what's happening on your side of the pond.
Left-wing (and some conservative) prostitutes in all the Western governments are quite willing to sell us all into slavery, for the right price. Beware.
Islamic radicals 'infiltrate' the Labour Party
A Labour minister says his party has been infiltrated by a fundamentalist Muslim group that wants to create an "Islamic social and political order" in Britain.
By Andrew Gilligan
The Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE) - which believes in jihad and sharia law, and wants to turn Britain and Europe into an Islamic state - has placed sympathisers in elected office and claims, correctly, to be able to achieve "mass mobilisation" of voters.
Speaking to The Sunday Telegraph, Jim Fitzpatrick, the Environment Minister, said the IFE had become, in effect, a secret party within Labour and other political parties.
"They are acting almost as an entryist organisation, placing people within the political parties, recruiting members to those political parties, trying to get individuals selected and elected so they can exercise political influence and power, whether it's at local government level or national level," he said.
"They are completely at odds with Labour's programme, with our support for secularism."
Mr Fitzpatrick, the MP for Poplar and Canning Town, said the IFE had infiltrated and "corrupted" his party in east London in the same way that the far-Left Militant Tendency did in the 1980s. Leaked Labour lists show a 110 per cent rise in party membership in one constituency in two years.
In a six-month investigation by this newspaper and Channel 4's Dispatches, involving weeks of covert filming by the programme's reporters:
* IFE activists boasted to the undercover reporters that they had already "consolidated a lot of influence and power" over Tower Hamlets, a London borough council with a £1 billion budget.
* We have established that the group and its allies were awarded more than £10 million of taxpayers' money, much of it from government funds designed to "prevent violent extremism".
* IFE leaders were recorded expressing opposition to democracy, support for sharia law or mocking black people. The IFE organised meetings with extremists, including Taliban allies, a man named by the US government as an "unindicted co-conspirator" in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and a man under investigation by the FBI for his links to the September 11 attacks.
* Moderate Muslims in London told how the IFE and its allies were enforcing their hardline views on the rest of the local community, curbing behaviour they deemed "un-Islamic". The owner of a dating agency received a threatening email from an IFE activist, warning her to close it.
* George Galloway, a London MP, admitted in recordings obtained by this newspaper that his surprise victory in the 2005 election owed more to the IFE "than it would be wise - for them - for me to say, adding that they played a "decisive role" in his triumph at the polls.
Here's a longer list of web-linked articles on what's been going on... are you listening!
Muslim Subversion, Sedition and Social Sabotage - Islam is the Enemy Within
The influential Muslim Brotherhood is an umbrella organisation controlling many diverse 'peaceful' Muslim organisations in the West.
They have stated that their work in the West is a "kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within, and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions." -- "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America," by Mohamed Akram, May 19, 1991.
We normally think of Jihad as being acts of violence carried out by bombers, but their are many forms of stealth Jihad which are non-violent and often legal. Indeed lawfare and litigation jihad use our own laws against us.
Let's take a look at how rapid and successful is the progress of the Islamic campaign being waged from within our own borders:
Go to the original items for more details.